TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bond Club App users must be individuals with Vietnamese nationality, reside in Vietnam, of 18 years of age or more, have a Vietnamese identity card/citizen card, and have full legal capacity under Vietnamese law.
2. These terms and conditions and the Bond Club rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation, may be changed in whole or in part at any time with or without notice.
3. You agree not to provide any false statements, engage in any fraudulent activity with respect to the Bond Club App or anything that could jeopardize the security of your account (including but not limited to sharing your password or giving anyone else access to your account).
4. If you are a government or public official (including an employee of a state owned enterprise), you warrant that you participate in the Bond Club App solely in your capacity as a private citizen and that any actions you take in relation to the Bond Club App have no connection with any government related projects or work.
6. We reserve the right to register only one Bond Club account per one customer. If we find that you have more than one membership, we reserve the right to terminate any of your memberships.
7. You agree
• NSB shall not be liable to you for any loss of revenue, profit, business or any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Bond Club program, the provision or the refusal to provide any benefits and rewards and the use of Bond Club, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by negligence or otherwise, and whether NSB has any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not. For the avoidance of any doubt, NSB shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination of or any change in the Bond Club program and their related benefits;
• to release, defend, indemnify, and hold free and harmless NSB, its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, suits, actions or proceedings, for damages, losses, injuries, deaths, accidents or delays which may be filed or charged against NSB or any of its directors, officers, employees or agents on account of, arising from or in any way connected with, any act or omission, misconduct, fault or negligence of yours in the performance or non-performance of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS